Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Leaves Shower for Mom {Dies R Us}

Hello and Welcome to my blog, today I have a beautiful card for Mother's Day as a great inspiration post using some FAV Dies R Us. I just need to say that it is an amazing card for an amazing person!
Here's my card
 I choose to use for my card the lovely Weeping Willow Branches die from Poppystamps, cut twice using green cardstock and add it one on top and one at bottom diagonally. Using Woodland Oval die also from Poppystamps, I die cut a piece of distress designer paper from my scrap pile and using Spellbinder Oval cut the kraft cardstock for the sentiment on the center. I just love how the Willow branches cover all the front of the card.
added and ivory ribbon across the center with a bow on top, the sentiment was stamped using Memento Black Ink and added 2 green sequin to the center.
I have to say that I love the outcome of the card is so delicate and simply... and it is just perfect for the occasion!!
Please be sure to take a minute and check out all the fabulous dies available at the Dies R Us Store!  AND, don't forget we have a Dies R Us Challenge Blog too!  A fun new challenge is offered on the 1st and 15th of each month with a PRIZE VOUCHER offered to one lucky winner each challenge.  It could be YOU!


signature

2 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Wonderful creation, Patty! Your mom will love it.

Sherrie K. said...

So pretty!
Sherrie k