jueves, 30 de enero de 2014

Inspired Stamps Thursday!!

Hello & Welcome !! 
Today over at Inspired Stamps we are sharing Birthday's Cards!
for my project today I'm using Flower from Rose Bud and Sentiment from Tags Set.
Here's my project:
 I used some scrap papers from my clutter and I made a set of small birthday cards to add to any gift they are small and you can write any sentiment on the inside for the Birthday Girl or friend;  I love the colors choosen.... I used Big Stamper marker: Magenta, Green and Gold from Faber Castell to color the inside of the Rose Bud, added the button with the small twine bow. And inked the sentiment with Memento Black ink. I'm sure I will need to make more of it!
 
Inspired Stamps Used:
Rose Bud
Sentiment from Tag

  Be sure to visited the Inspired Stamps Blog and check out the creations of my fellow DT.
and also check out all the set on clearance on the store.
 
 
signature

1 comentario:

Fabiola dijo...

très sympa Patty, biz