jueves, 9 de enero de 2014

Inspired Stamps January Release!!

Hello & Welcome !! 
Today is Release day at Inspired Stamps   And the stamps been release are beautiful....
for my project today I'm using  2x2 Scripture Stamp 2 Samuel 22:31
Here's my card:
  I found myself making a lot of Tags lately and I just love they way this card showed case the small tag, which can be detached from it and use as a mini bookmark. I used some left over desing papers from my stash and the bow is made using paper raffia added the cut ot leaves and the 2 clear rhinestones as a finished touch.
 
Inspired Stamps Used:
 
  Be sure to visited the Inspired Stamps Blog and check out the beautiful creations of my fellow DT.
and also check out all the set later on the store.
 
signature

3 comentarios:

Kary dijo...

Patty, love your card!! Beautiful design, love the lace and the pretty paper.

Jamie M. dijo...

Very pretty. Love the layout.

Fabiola dijo...

adorable, tu sais comment donner du chic et de l'élégance en restant sobre, biz