jueves, 23 de enero de 2014

Inspired Stamps Thursday!!

Hello & Welcome !! 
Today over at Inspired Stamps we are sharing cards using scripture stamps and HLO.
for my project today I'm using HLO: Praying Girl and Sentiment from Amazing Grace Set.
Here's my project:
 I used the amazing grace stamp to make the background and layer on top a Swirl and Lime ribbon, and as a secondary layer is HLO: Praying Girl which i paper piecing her dress. I added the 2 white pearl on the right corner as a finished touch.

Inspired Stamps Used:
Amazing Grace Sentiment

 
  Be sure to visited the Inspired Stamps Blog and check out the creations of my fellow DT.
and also check out all the set on clearance on the store.
 
signature

2 comentarios:

Fabiola dijo...

adorable Patty, elle est chou, biz

Dr. Ivy dijo...

It is very bright and cheery. Have a great weekend.