Monday, July 2, 2012

Studio 12 - Home

Hello, crafters and blog friends!
 Today I would like to share a card I made using the  Picknix Collection 1.
 
Here's my card: 

 I used the rocking chair with the hat and the home sentiment which is from the collection too. Used my spellbinders oval to cut the sentiment and the scalloped circle for the pic scallop on the background - I added the blue background to give it more depth and just as detail I cross 2 embossed lines on the left edge which gives a complete harmony on the design, I distress with pink the sentiment and as complement added 2 pink brad on the bottom.
  
Like a i said before this is absolutely a great collection, because it has loads of inspiration and ideas for projects using images on this collection. 

Don't forget to pop by Studio 12 BLOG everyday there is a lot happening daily and you would not want to miss it!
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
I'll see you soon with more Creations!!





1 comment:

Fabiola said...

hello Patty, quel charme elle a, elle semble si accueillante...biz