Thursday, July 5, 2012

Kate Hadfield Designs - Father's Day Cards


Hello my Bleeps Friends!!! How are you doing?
Today I have another Kate Hadfield Designs  project to share with you.

I've made two card for this coming Father's Day using her hand drawn doodles
 
 Celebrate fatherhood with this doodle pack dedicated to all things, "Dad"! Contains the following hand drawn doodles: coffee mug (with and without the "I heart Dad" lettering), bottle of cologne, electric shaver, fob watch, shirt and tie, gift, heart, pint of beer, razor, remote control, number one dad rosette, shaving brush and cream, SuperDad logo, tie and wristwatch.



Here's the first card:

 I used my recently Sunshine Impression Plate to make the blue background and in the middle as a bright image I added the Coffee mug with the I love you Dad from the kit.
 This card was made with my Dad in mind!!

and now for my second card:


here I used the Tie image from the kit and enhanced cutting a couple of ties in different colors and style, made the dashes rectangle to center all the ties and add the B&W PaTwine to the bottom and finished with the sentiment My Father, My Hero also from the kit.

Father's Day kit is perfect for those Father's day creation, there is not much masculine images that we could find anywhere but with this kit you have a variety of images to use on your masculine cards or layouts!

Don't forget to visit Kate Hadfield Designs Blog 
and check out the new images and she has a newly one just in time for Father's Day... I will share some projects with that one... soon!
 
Supplies:
Card: 5 1/2" x 4 1/2"
Images: 
Father's Day - Kate Hadfield Designs 
 Cardstock: white, blue - AC
Inks: black spica pen
Other:  glue dots, Ribbon, Twine, PTI impression plate, PTI Tie Die and Trimmer .
Thanks for stopping by today!
Ill see you soon with more Creation!!
 
 

No comments: