Monday, July 23, 2012

Studio 12 - Home & Birthday!

Hello, crafters and blog friends!  I wish you a great week...
Today I would like to share 2 cards I created using elements from the "Welcome Home" section of the Picknix Collection CD of Studio 12.

Here's the first card: 
 this card was made specially for my best friend, she recently moved in to her new home and I wanted to congratulate her and send her my gift for her new home along with this card!
I started as a white plain base card added the score line vertically and horizontally, added the chair - you can't noticed it from the pic but the dots has some glittery; I stamped the sentiment with black memento ink to the scalloped oval which was distressed with some pink ink, added the white twine bow and as a finished touch added the 3 dark pink button.

Here's my second card:


is a birthday card for my SIL who's birthday is coming up - and she loves cupcake so i thought this was the perfect excuse to use this cute strawberry cupcake - you can't see it but the frosting is all glittery and also the stem from the strawberry i tried to picture it but I don't know why my camera did not get it!  I love white base card (didn't figure it! LOL) added a brown torn edges and scallop pink layer - use the sentiment also from the collection and both brown layer and sentiment had distressed edges, wrapped around some ivory twine and bow and layer on top the strawberry cupcake! 
that's its for today!! I hope you enjoyed it...

Don't forget to check back tomorrow Studio 12 Blog and see what 
our fellow member of the Design Team has created for you all.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Ill see you soon with more Creation!!

No comments: