Wednesday, March 28, 2012

SP & Company - Happy Birthday!

Hello Bleeps!!!
This has been a pretty busy week filled with lots of ups and down.....how's yours?
I would like to share another SP and Company Thursday Teaser.
For my card I used stamp and sentiment from Lovely Labels Stamp set.


This is a lovely combination.... butterfly and border were cut using my CaMeO, waoo, clean cut? I think this card is so clean & simple that I will repeat this card a couple of time more..... what do you think?

Be sure to stop over to SP Stamps Blog and check out what we have going on everyday!

Supplies:
Stamps:
Lovely Labels stamp set SP & Co
Cardstock: Chocolate and Ivory; AC
Paper: 6 x 6 Life's Journey paper pad
Inks:
Fresh snow, Chestnut

Other: Ivory gross grain ribbon, Glue Dots, purple rhinestone and Trimmer .


Thanks for stopping by today!!
I'll see you soon with more Creations!



No comments: