Friday, March 23, 2012

CSAYL - Challenge #3

Hello my Fellow Bleeps!
It's Friday and it means that today I have a new
Christmas Stampin All Year Long Challenge for you!

this week's challenge is a
AnYtHiNg GoEs

make your project using any image, any stamps, any paper, any bellies anything you like!

Here's my take on:


I chose to repeat this card I made a couple of months ago, because I liked it so much - is so Christmas - for me christmas is RED & GREEN!! and of course I used sentiment from Mis Creaciones Spanish Stamp line - Navidad set.

Be sure to hop over the CSAYL Blog and play along with us this week
for a chance to
be our First Guest Designer this year
The challenge ends on Thursday, March 29th and
the winner will be announced on Friday!


Thanks for stopping by today!
Ill see you soon with more Creation!!



2 comments:

Jessica Bashaw said...

Adorable card Patty! I just love it!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

cute card! love the red and green too