Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Masculine Birthday!

Hello Friends! how are you all doing?
I would like to share another SP and Company Thursday Teaser.
This time I used Stamps from the new release stamp set ALL Zipped Up.
as you can see the message is hidden inside the front of the card....


..is a very masculine card for a father, husband or just friend on their Birthday. I've always loved this color combination and I thought it was perfect for this card. What do you think?

Be sure to stop over to SP Stamps Blog and check out what we have going on everyday!

Supplies:
Stamps:
All Zipped Up ; SP & Co
Cardstock: White , Red & White CS
Inks: Toast; ColorBox, Fresh Snow and Poppy Red; PTI,
Other: PaTwine, PTI Dies, Glue Dots, and Trimmer .


Thanks for stopping by today!!
I'll see you soon with more Creations!



No comments: