Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sweet Stamping Treats - November Release!!




Hello my Blog Friends!!!


we are very excited and happy to introduce you to our Monthly Release Stamps with a little of a twist...with a Sketch challenge - and the good thing is

that we have 2 sketch to choose from.


I chose this one to play along



I'm using Newly Digis Stamps Birdhouse


Here's my card for today using a combination of Cardstock colors like: orange, yellow and brown just in time for Fall. with the lovely final touches of Buttons and the complement Sentiment stamp that is just perfect for this card's occassion!!


Don't be shy and play along with us - and you might be the lucky winner! You don't have to worry for the stamps, hop over to the BLOG to get your Freebie image to participate and play along with us....


Also check out what my other Fellow DT members created for the Challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by today!


I'll see you soon with more Creations!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Patty Love your card the colors and papers are grat and the image is done beautifully!
Big Blog hugs! Janet