Saturday, November 26, 2011

Felices Pascuas...


Hello my Fellow Bleeps! this week has been a pretty busy for me.... I have had so much work and I haven't been able to check all of your blogs and creations..... Neither mine! and I'm behind in most all of the Creations from this week!!


Today, I would like to share a CAS Christmas card i made using some of the most wonderful cardstock of the industry from PaperTemptress store


Here's my card: ….. I used Citrine and Spirit Red Feltweave Cardstock from PaperTemptress store.


Hop over to PaperTempetress Blog and check all the details of my card and also be sure to also check out PaperTemptress Store where you can find all of this great cardstock that I used and a lot more for all your projects!

Thanks for stopping by today!


I'll see you soon with more Creations!!

No comments: