Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Merry Christmas!!

Hello my Blog Friends!! How are you today?

Today I would like to share with you a very simple, delicate and special Chirstmas card! I used the gorgeous Cardstock from PaperTemptress store, Gold Stardreams, Rosso and Cryogen White I love the sparkle that the Cryogen adds to the images that complement with the simplicity of the stamp.

Hurry hop over to PaperTemptress Blog to check out all the details of my card and to find out about how to get the perfect Cardstock for your project!

Supplies:

Card size: 4.25" x 5.5"
Stamp: Wreath for all Seasons, Background Basics: Christmas from PTI
Cardstock: Gold Stardreams, Rosso, Cryogen White and Red from PaperTemptress
Ink:Chestnuts, Ladybug Dew Drops, Fresh Snow
Other: trimmer, glue dots, MS border punch and Spellbinders dies


Thanks for stopping by today!

I'll see you soon with more Creations!!


No comments: