Wednesday, August 17, 2011

SP & CO Design Team Wednesday !


Hello my Blog Friends!! It's Wednesday and that means.....it's time for another
Design Team Wednesday for SP & Company Stamps!
For today, I created a very girly card that can be use for any ocassion, I used one of many great stamps set that SP & Co release this month, it's called Sewing Chic Stamp Set.
I like this set very, very much it has a great combination of images and the sentiment...

Here's my card for today...


I love the dress figure and this set has 2 sizes of dress form to play with.....and know offer this image as SVG files so you can cut with your favorite cutting machine!! yeeiii!!
you can find this set and the SVG files at the STORE, so up hop over and check them out!

Card size: 4.25" x 5.5"
SP & Company Stamps: Sewing Chic stamp set
Cardstock: Pink and Brown AC, cryogen white PaperTempstress
Ink: Hot pink Kaisercraft; Chestnuts ColorBox; Fresh snow white PTI
Ribbon: Pink satin (unknown)
Other: Mat Stack PTI, Trimmer, Foam dots, Limitless Timeless 1.25" PTI and Button

Hop on over to the SP & Company Store to check this adorable stamp set and while there you can see all the great photopolymer and digital stamps!
Don't forget to visit Scrapmaster's Paradise to see what my other fellow DT members have created.

Be sure to hop over the Scrapmaster's Paradise blog and check the August Blog Hop Winners!!!

Thanks for stopping by today!
I'll see you soon with more Creations!!

7 comments:

Tenny Kusuma said...

Hi Patty,
Your card is so chic and BEAUTIFUL !!! Love it!
TFS. Hugs -- Tenny

FroggieStamps said...

So pretty! The doily adds a great touch! :)
-Kelli

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Patty...the doily, layout, and button are all fab! I love this card.

Stephanie said...

Love this card! As always, your creations are so wonderful! Great job!

NanaConnie said...

Love these colors, Patty! The doily is a perfect touch!

{Chrissie} said...

Beautiful - I love that doily!

Unknown said...

Very pretty card. Blog Candy at my place. Come visit.

Blessings,
Carol

http://3kidcropshop.blogspot.com/2011/08/75-follower-blog-candy-give-away.html#comments