Friday, August 19, 2011

Christmas Stampin All Year Long Challenge {Non-Traditional}



Hello my Blog Friends!!! How was your week?
It is Friday.... and is time for another ....
Christmas Stampin All Year Long Challenge!!
this week sponsor is Perfect Presentation
and they have 1 template for the lucky winner!

Our challenge is "Non-Traditional".
no red or green allowed on your christmas project!.

Here's my take on ...



For this Box, I used Tall Gable Box but the small size not the actual size that comes.
and used one of my favorites PTI christmas set... since I could not use red nor green I've tried blue and white Christmas Box!! what do you think?

Hop over to the CSAYL Blog to check out what the rest of the CSAYL team did this week, for a bit of inspiration and to play along with us you might be the next lucky winner!!

Thanks for stopping by today!
I'll see you soon with more Creations!

2 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

I love your gable box~Pretty colors:) TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

NanaConnie said...

Beautiful, Patty! I love the deep blues in this card and the snowflakes and swirls are wonderful on a winter holiday card. Lovely.