Sunday, August 7, 2011

Cheery Lynn DT Call

Hello Friends!
Just popping in a post for Cheery Lynn Design DT call.
they make lovely Die Cuts and have a wide range of them in every category.
What can I say I love Die Cuts!!

Here's my card for this call...

To apply you need to showcase your style using die cuts.
I don't have any
Cheery Lynn Designs die cuts (yet!) so I am using some I have from another company.

...here's a closer look on die cuts used...
....wish me luck! I already have projects idea for some of the Die Cuts I saw on their SHOP.
While we wait, you can also stop by and check all the Die cuts they have. They have Die cuts for every ocassion and if you would like some inspiration on how to used their Die Cut stop by their BLOG and you will find a lot!!


Thanks for stopping by today!
I'll see you soon with more Creations!