Friday, April 5, 2024

Have a Great Birthday! {Color Dare Challenge #595}


 Hello and Welcome to my blog!

Join me with my latest creation! This time, I was inspired by challenge #595 from the Color Dare Challenge Blog, and the result is this adorable and cute Bunny!

Using the color palette featuring hues like Flamingo, Sage and Glacier, I decide to craft a cute and simple Bunny card!

For this beautiful card, I used the "Floating Bunny" die set by Spellbinders to cut out pieces and craft this adorable Bunny in pink, gray, white, and black. The front panel was embossed on Sage and Flamingo colored cardstock using Spellbinders' Classic Backdrop embossing folder, then cut in half to complete the panel. Here's a closer look at the Bunny:


Balloons were cut out in the 3 selected shades using the dies from the set. After having all the pieces cut and assembled, I mounted everything on a horizontal cream card base measuring 4.25” x 5.50”. 

To finish, I stamped the sentiment "Have a Great Birthday" from Hero Arts in black ink, then cut it to resemble a message box.



I thoroughly enjoyed crafting this card using this color combination and the textures...  the bunny and balloons give this card a touch of simplicity yet delicacy!

Are you ready to create your own? and participe with us at

Color Dare Challenge Blog #595


You can watch the complete video here:



If you would like to see more of our Handmade creations, follow us at social media, links on the sidebar.  


Thanks for stopping by
Have a creative kind of day!!

Patricia


4 comments:

Debi said...

That little bunny is the cutest! REALLY cute card.

Melanie R said...

Such an adorable image for your pretty card, Patricia! Great textured background, too!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Excellent bunny and balloon die, love your layout and the embossed backgrounds... adorable and fun card.

Becca Yahrling said...

Oh Patricia, this is just so precious and sweet. I absolutely adore it.