Wednesday, April 24, 2024

D Flounder Without You! { Copictopia Creative }

 

"Hello everyone and Welcome to my Blog!!

I'm so happy to be on the Copictopia Creative blog again to share this cute card using their recent release Just Jellin Clear stamp set! which you can Order now!


For my card base, I used a bright white base and cut it to make an A2-size card. I cut a from panel using a scallop frame die of paper from Mermaid Dreams 6x6 pattern paper pad. I colored the images using Prismacolor pencils. 


to finished off the card, I added some Glossy Accents dots to add to the front of the card to make it seem as bubbles. What do you think?


Just a reminder that all of our cards are blank inside and 
can be purchase it inmediatly.  Purchase here!  

Be sure to check out  Copictopia Creative blog 

If you would like to see more of our Handmade creations, follow us at social media, links on the sidebar.  


Thanks for stopping by
Have a creative kind of day!! 

Patricia

No comments: