Friday, March 4, 2022

Christmas Presents { Winter Wonderland Challenge }


Hello and Welcome to another  Winter Wonderland Challenge 
This month's challenge the theme is "Christmas Presents"


Our sponsor this month is:



Here's my card for this month's challenge:


I decided that I wanted to make a PoP Up CaRd, a card that will pop up when you pull it out of the envelope..... and so I did!!  

used the sponsor image Kawaii Xmas Elf Gift and colored it using my Chameleon Markers, i have to say this markers are amazing.
I used the stamps for the presents set from Simon Says Stamps


I stamped the presents from the set couple of times and colored them differently using the Chameleon Markers. 

For the PoP Up motion I make 2 blocks using different sizes: the first one is 4 1/4" x 5" and the second is 4 1/4" x 3" and the scored; attached to the front of the card which was layer using white dots designer paper.


here's you can see the pop up blocks; and on the first I added the Xmas Elf and the first row of presents and on the second block added the rest of the presents.

I cut out the Elf hat 3 twices for a cool 3D effect.



I added some clear rhinestones to the presents and to the Elf for a shine and bright effect.  Using black ink stamped the Gift of Love sentiment on the left top.

This is a short video where you can see how it lays flat for the envelope 
and then when you pull it out the PoP Up blocks.... POPS!

 


Hope you feel inspire to create your own card and participate with us at
you might be the lucky winner!

If you would like to see more of our Handmade creations follow us 
at social media, links on the sidebar.

Thanks for stopping by
Have a creative kind of day!!

Patricia 


No comments: