Saturday, March 5, 2022

Celebrate! { Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges }

Hello and Welcome to my blog!
Today I would like to share a colorful card I made 
for Challenge #3 - Mardi Gras as a part of the Design Team for 

Paper DragonFly Creative Challenges


Theme Mardi Gras show the spirit of Mardi Gras either through imagery or color, make anything you want from cards to 3D pieces. Think carnival, parades, masquerade balls, masks, feathers and beads, french quarter, New Orleans.  Color are purple, green and gold.  Optional - include a dragonfly somewhere on your project.


Here's my card


I used a horizontal white card base and added a first glitter gold layer and a embossed purple for the top layer; I could not find a dies for the feathers so  I made them using my scissors.... 

Here's the supplies I used:


Glitter cardstock, Purple & Green cardstock, a piece of black cardstock, embossing folder and a mask die and some sequins and gold thread.

Also as a part of the Paper Dragonfly design team I added a white DragonFly to the right top corner which I old edges and for the sentiment I used some unknown rubber stamp with some heat embossing for the shinning.



Hope you feel inspire to create your own card and participate with us at

If you would like to see some of our Handmade creations 
follow us at social media, links on the sidebar.

Thanks for stopping by
Have a creative kind of day!!

Patricia 

1 comment:

valscraftings said...

Fabulous piece you created with lots of Mardi Grass elements, love the embossing folder!

DT Val
https://paperdragonflycreativechallenges.blogspot.com