Saturday, June 19, 2021

Que pases un dia... { Sketch Saturday # 665 }


Hello and Welcome back to my blog!
Today we have a new Sketch Saturday Challenge 
Our sponsor is 
and this week's winner will have a prize from them!

This week sketch #665



To submit your entry, take a picture of your project and link to it on the Sketch Saturday Blog
post using the InLinkz tool at the bottom of that post.

For complete details please visit the blog and read the Challenge Rules.

Here's my take on the sketch


for my card base used white 4.25"x 5.50", and the white layer on top cut 2 width color cardstock stripes and add them diagonally; cut a circle on the left bottom across the color stripes on the white layer and them I made a panel of vellum and cut smaller circle on the vellum at the same spot of the other.  Stamped thru the circle on the first white layer with black ink the sentiment "Que pases un dia lleno de Alegria y Paz" from my stamp line set. 


I then used some vellum & green leaves cut out and add them around the cut out circle on the top layer. Accent it using some glow sequins.  I added some white foam to the back of the whole layer to add some dimension.

I love how this card turn out, so colorful and fresh!

I hope that you'll be inspired to get creative and enter your projects.
If you need some help or ideas for your project, you can find me on Instagram or Facebook.
Link on the sidebar.

Have a great day !!

Patricia 


No comments: