Friday, June 4, 2021

OWL { WINTER WONDERLAND CHALLENGE }

Hello and Welcome to another Winter Wonderland Challenge 
For this month's challenge the theme is "Christmas Birds"

Our sponsor this months is 



Here's my card for the challenge


for my card I used the color image from the sponsor
Christmas Owls - https://shop-imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/.../christ... cut it 3 times using my Cameo 3 and assembly in 3D; I added the background using the dot embossing folder; added some sequins for the shimmer effects.


here's some detail image of the 3D effect of the colored image and as a finish touch I add some Pops of Color to eyes and cherries. 


Hope you feel inspire to create your own card and participate with us at
you might be the lucky winner!

If you would like more of our Handmade creations go and follow us at social media, links on the sidebar.

Thanks for stopping by
Have a creative kind of day!!

Patricia 

1 comment:

LOU said...

This is totally adorable Patricia.
Love your 3D effect.
Lou xo