Monday, February 18, 2019

Happiest of Birthdays to you {Stick It Down}

Hello and Welcome to my Blog!
Today I would like to share with you the card I created for the Stick It Down 
February card Sketch.

This is the Sketch
 This month's sponsor is Jenny at Scrappin Happy Studio. specializes in handmade scrapbook embellishments, such as flair epoxy.You can visit Jenny at her Etsy store and on Instagram. 
One winner will receive a $20 store credit to the Scrappin Happy Studio!


here's my card


I made a Birthday card for someone special who's Birthday is today!  The stamps from the set " Sketched Flowers" from Simon Says Stamps.  I embossed the flowers using clear embossing power and colored using Copics Makers. The sentiment is one from the set and was stamped on the cut out piece and add it on top.
I hope you'll get inspired and get creative and enter your project!

If you need some help or ideas for your project, just  message me on Instagram or Facebook 
Have a good day! 

signature

No comments: