Saturday, February 23, 2019

Be Unique {Sketch Saturday #552}

Hello and Welcome to my blog!
Today we have a new Sketch Saturday #552!

 

This week sponsor's is MMedel Illustrations and they are offering 2 digital stamps for one winner.  To submit your entry, take a picture of your project and link to it on THIS Sketch Saturday blog post using the InLinkz tool at the bottom of that post.

You have until Friday March 1st at 7pm (United Kingdom time) to enter. 
For complete details please visit read the Challenge Rules on the Sketch Saturday blog. 
Good luck and have fun creating!

Here's my card


I used Unique Unicorn and colored using my Prismacolor pencil...made a background layer using PTI impression plate {dots}, used some designer paper scrap from my desk to make the the other two layers.  Here's a detail picture:


used foam tape to add the layers to the blank card and add the sequins on top and bottom to add the brightening sparkle.


I hope that you'll be inspired to get creative and enter your projects.

If you need some help or ideas for your project, just  message me on Instagram or Facebook
Have a good day!  

signature

1 comment:

Brenda said...

This is darling, Patricia. I love the papers you've chosen and the colors are just so unicorny! Wonderful!