Thursday, January 31, 2019

Valentine's Day Card {Tarjetas para San Valentin}

Hello and Welcome to my blog!
Today I would like to share with you, Valentine's Day card I created using one of the previous FREEBIES file from Silhouette Design Store 
 

Supplies used:  Designer paper, cut file, black ink, ribbon, white and red card stock and clear stamps.


used designer paper from Simon Says Stamps, and the sentiment also is from Simon Says Stamps set "Hello Beautiful"; Memento Black ink, some ribbon and white an red cardstock.


I cut the file same size as my card 5" x 4.5", using the setting on my Silhouette Cameo same as Cardstock Plain; after cutting used some of the cut out heart to add them on top.


on this card, I cut the file 5"x3" to fit the card and the layer of DP and stamped the sentiment "LOVE" from the same Simon Says Stamp set, using black ink, and as a finished touch I added the small bow to the right up corner.

I really like the outcome of this cards, the design store cut file was very easy to use and on the Store you can find a file for all of your needs, so be sure to stop by and check it out.  Silhouette Design Store HERE 

What do you think? Would you like to try it?

Note: You can find Freebies every week on the Silhouette Design Store

Thank you so much for stopping by! 
I hope that you'll be inspired to get creative and make some projects.

If you need some help or ideas, just  message me on Instagram or Facebook
Have a good day! 

signature

No comments: