Monday, January 21, 2019

Feliz Cumpleaños {Stick It Down}

Hello and Welcome to my Blog!
Today I would like to share with you the card I created for the Stick It Down 
January card Sketch.

This is the Sketch

and here's the card I created


I created a Birhtday card using designer papers for the back layer, the bottom half is ivory plain cs; the top layer embossed using the swirl embossing folder from Cuttlebug. 



And the sentiment "Feliz Cumpleaños" stamped on white cs using dark brown ink. and added some sequins for the fnal touch.
Thank you so much for stopping by! 
I'm really excited to start this new adventure with Stick It Down!
 I hope that you'll be inspired to get creative and enter your projects.

If you need some help or ideas for your project, just  message me on Instagram or Facebook 
Have a good day! 



signature

No comments: