Wednesday, November 7, 2018

"What Inspire you? {Take On Christmas Challenge on Instagram}

Welcome to my blog!
Today is the last day of our "Take On Christmas Challenge" at Instagram
and the challenge was to find something that inspire you to create.
 
I like to see images, magazines, newspapers, website, listen to music,  that I can find from the theme that I want to create for,  and that helps me a lot and give me the motivation and puts me on the right mood to create.

So for my take on this time, I found inspiration on the following:
I love Christmas season... but love everything RED and GREEN and this is the Magical Christmas tree I found and I love it .....my inspiration  to create this 
 
 card resembly the brightness and sparkle of the tree. I use Merry Christmas Circle Frame die from PoppyStamps
I love how this turn out and the simple and clean of this design. 

signature

No comments: