Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Chocolate Potbellies: Santa & Reindeer {Christmas Presents}

Welcome to my Blog!
Today I would love to share with you a lovely creation I made
specially for this time of year 
Christmas!
The adorables Potbellies Dies from Papertrey Ink, are just perfect for Christmas gift. You can choose from Potbellies :Santa, Reindeer or  PinguinThere so easy to make and you can even hang them on your Christmas Tree!!

 With the die I cut all the pieces in matching colors and then put it together, and before adding the clear bubble with chocolate, I  stamped one of the message from The Potbellies Mini Stamps,  using  Snow White Color Box ink  and left the "to" for the customer to add the name of whom is giving it to. 

Aren't this cute?  Do you have your kids school friends present for this Chirstmas? If not this would be perfect!!

Clear bubbles are sold separately. In my case, I didn't use the clear bubbles from PTI; I found some clear flat locally and I adapted it to use on it!

signature

No comments: