Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Sunnier Days Ahead {Dies R Us}

Hello and Welcome to my blog today!
Back on the Dies R Us Blog with another cute project I would like to share with you.
 I created 3 version of CAS cards, using Elizabeth Craft Designs - Rainbow Sky Dies 

Here's the creations: 

the set comes with 5 dies: 2 clouds, 2 pieces sun and the rainbow. All papers are from the clutter on my desk, I die cut the rainbow 1 times on all the colors, then the white clouds and last the bright sun. Then is was time to put the color of the rainbow all together one by one. Im not sure if you can see it but it has the bottom border of the card cut it using the rainbow die. And finally with Memento Black ink stamped the sentiment "Sunnier days ahead"



 this second card was made using some of the left over rainbow color pieces to looks  like a circle ...assembly on the left- middle of the card, die cut a white border with the word HELLO which I colored using my Prismacolor pencils added the red with twine button and the yellow sequins on the right top corner. 


on this one, you know that I love CAS cards, Great so this you will love it!
I had all the left over pieces of the rainbow to the front of the card, trying to look a lot like a background of circles, added the sequins to contrast all the great colors. 
What do you think?  We can use the same die to make a few version of the same card. 

Which one would you like to have?

Please be sure to check out all of this fabulous dies at Dies R Us Store!  
AND, don't forget we have a Dies R Us Challenge Blog too!  A fun new challenge is offered on the 1st and 15th of each month with a PRIZE VOUCHER offered to one lucky winner each challenge. 
It could be YOU! 
 
Here's the Die set I used: 
Elizabeth Craft Designs - Rainbow Sky

If you would like to be up to date on all of my creations follow at Instagram 

Follow Dies R Us!


 
Click below for:

OH!  And did you know we have a FB Page and PINTEREST Page?

signature

1 comment:

Janice said...

I love this set of dies and how you have made three completely different cards. They are so bright, colourful and could be used for so many different occasions.