martes, 7 de junio de 2016

Hugs card {Dies R Us}

Hello and Welcome to my blog!
 Today I have a great inspiration post for Dies R Us.  I created a Cute & Sweet "Hugs" card. 
 This card is going away with a birthday present for a friend of my friend.
Here's my card: 
 My card is 4.5"x5.5 white base, next, I cut a piece dotted pink designer paper and die cut it using my FAV Piestra Tile die cut from Memory Box then I made a sandwich to die cut using pink cardstock and white foam to add the raise effect to my Hugs sentiment from Lawn Fawn die cut . 
 
for  the soft and pretty feeling I die cut my lovely and FAV Lunette Butterfly from Memory Box using white cardstock to accent the whole card I added some bright & light pink sequins. 

I hope that she likes it as much as I did and so my friend!!

Here's all the Dies from the store:

Memory Box - Dies - Piestra Tile

Lawn Fawn - Scripty Hugs Dies

Memory Box - Dies - Oriel Butterfly
 
Please be sure to check out all of this fabulous dies at Dies R Us Store!  
AND, don't forget we have a Dies R Us Challenge Blog too!  A fun new challenge is offered on the 1st and 15th of each month with a PRIZE VOUCHER offered to one lucky winner each challenge. 
It could be YOU!

click below for:
STORE
CHALLENGE BLOG

INSPIRATION BLOG
FACEBOOK
PINTEREST

signature

No hay comentarios.: