Friday, October 18, 2013

Polka Doodles Christmas Tags!

 Hello & Welcome !! 
Is happy time over at  PolkaDoodles and for this week I created some cute Xmas Tags.... 
by the way, I love making Xmas Tags, there so useful for presents.
Here's the set I created:


 for my cute tags I used the wonderful images from A Home For Christmas CD . I printed the cute girls and boy images on white cardstock and cut them, then age the white tags, cut a piece of white border and when all the pieces were cut I adhered it all together. I added the red ribbon and tied a small bow with the twine to add with the brown button.
 As always there's a fab prize from Polkadoodles up for grabs so pop over to 
the challenge Blog and find out all about it. 
Be sure to visited the PolkaDoodles Blog and check out the other creations of my fellow DT. 

 
signature

3 comments:

Liz said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Hugs xx

Bev said...

Lovely tags x

Fabiola said...

trop joli!! biz