Thursday, October 3, 2013

Inspired Stamps Thursday!

 
Hello & Welcome !! 
This week at Inspired Stamps the DT are sharing Set of Thank You Cards,
for my card I one of my FAV Scripture Stamp from IS Ephesians 5:20.

Here's a closer look of the finished card:


 the set of 3 are the same all papers used are from my clutter, I first embossed the white layer and then added the borders one contrasting with the other; aren't those reindeers adorables?, I add the green ribbon to the front and middle of the front of the card and tied a knot using some brown twine, I stamped the scripture on a white circle and cut out the red scallop circle to give some depth to it.
 
Be sure to visited the Inspired Stamps Blog and check out the creations of my fellow DT.
 

signature

1 comment:

Fabiola said...

elles sont tellement jolies Patty, ces rennes sont trop mignons, biz