Thursday, May 23, 2013

Inspired Stamps Praying for you Card

Hello and welcome here!  
This week at Inspired Stamps the DT are sharing using 
His Little Ones Characters on cards.


I made my card using the Sentiment from  following Inspired Stamps stamp set:
all papers are from my scrap stash on my desk,  I used some new dies i received and I just love the detailing and the grihman white and purple bow is from a piece left on my stash from a previous creation I made. 
I just love this card and did you see my coloring... I'm getting the hang of light and shadow still new a long way to improve but getting there!
 Be sure to check the blog to see all of my fellow design team members creations.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Ill see you soon with more Creation!!

2 comments:

Kary said...

Hi Patty! This card is so cute! The bow is sweet and I love the way you placed the sentiment just underneath it.

Fabiola said...

oh! ce qu'elle est chou! biz