Thursday, May 2, 2013

Easter Bunny Invitations {Custom Order}

Sorry I’ve been a little MIA recently…couple of health and family issues!!   But, I’m here I am!  And,  happy to share with you today a super cute invitation that I created couple of weeks ago but I didn't have time to show it to you.

 This was the perfect invitation for Catalina's Egg Hunt Birthday Party.

 The text was on the back of the Bunny with a white  pom pom as its tail!!
This was created using Pastel colors for the ocassion but can be customize as your wish.

If you’d like to place a custom order, just click HERE to send me a message or email me directly at pattychalas@hotmail.com. 

Thanks for stopping by today!
Come back tomorrow and check my Inspired Stamps project!


1 comment:

Fabiola said...

mais que c'est adorable!!!! biz