Thursday, March 7, 2013

Inspired Stamps DT Thrusday!

Hello Bleeps!


Welcome to another Inspired Stamps DT Thursday!

  I would like to share lovely card I made using a  


  Inspired Stamps Scripture.


  Here's my card:
I used Lovely Lace Set
I'm still using some CS and papers  from the stash on my desk.... 
i'm still trying to clean my desk and all of my supplies to have them more accesible.

 

  I will have candy and a Garage Sale very soon!!!

 
Would like to participate in our 52 weeks of Gratitude
there are of great projects shared...and Inspiration
 

Be sure to check out  Inspired Stamps Blog  
our great DT have some great projects  featuring this week!


 

Thanks for stopping by today!
Ill see you soon with more Creation!!


2 comments:

Fabiola said...

très jolie, sobre et élégante, biz

Dr. Ivy said...

Very pretty. I love the simple flowers in the background. So lovely and good for you working through your scraps and getting closer to clean. I have a ways to go before I can call my desk clean.