Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Lifestyle Crafts - Christmas Tags under 5!

Hello Friends! How's your Christmas preparations?
Today I would like to share a couple of easy peasy Christmas Tags I made 
under 5 minutes!

  A friend needed some last minute Tags for some Handmade gifts so I offer to make her this cute Christmas Tags

 I pull out my Epic 6 tool some Red & Green CS, Ribbon and MS Snowflake punch....and you won't believe with what I made the snow??

 I used one of  my lastest dies from LifeStyle Crafts frightful edges to make my snow... what do you think?

I made a pair of Red and a pair of Green which were the color of the Handamde Gifts.

They were so cute and the Epic 6 tool is so easy to use that spend less than 5 minutes making this lovely tags!

Well all of Lifestyles Crafts products are as easy as this one to use...so be sure to stop by and check them out. And remember about the special Black Friday Deals going on right now and get your 40% OFF and Free shipping and when you use MISCREACIONES code at checkout get an additional 20% OFF!!

Thanks for stopping by today! 
Ill see you soon with more Creations!
 

1 comment:

Fabiola said...

super sympa, magnifique ta bordure de neige, biz