Monday, September 3, 2012

Studio 12- GingerBread Skating Kids

Hello Bleeps! How are you today!
Did you know that on September 1st Nikky from Studio 12 launched the brand new  Studio 12 Picknix Collection 2 - Gingerbread Twist ? In case you don't know or have missed the launch the new Gingerbread Twist collection is now available and I know you are you going to love it!
 
Here's my first Christmas card using the collection:
 
I used images, papers and sentiment from the collection... and let me tell you a secret this collection has an adorable variety of Gingerbread kids and other embellishment which you will see much more later on right here!
 
Then, hop over to Studio 12 Blog and check it out all the lovely inspiration from the DT.


Thanks for stopping by today!
I'll see you back tomorrow with more Creations!!

 


No comments: