Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Inspired Stamps Tuesday - Thinking of you!

Welcome to Inspired Stamps Tuesday!  
 
Today I would like to share a very bright card I made using Inspired Stamps.

Here's my card:

 I used the Flower Set to make this cute card, stamped on white cs, colored with Prismacolors and layered down to the glittery stripes, added the lime green ribbon and use the 1 inch Circle Sentiment set and stamped Thinking of you sentiment and layered at the right corner of the ribbon..... I just love how this card turned out!  I love the versatile Inspired Stamps are!!

Be sure to stop today at Inspired Stamps Blog 
there a lots of adorable creations from the girls for you to get some inspiration!
And don't forget to stop by the Inspired Stamps Store to check out the
  newly release sets and much more!!.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Ill see you soon with more Creation!!


1 comment:

Dr. Ivy said...

Very happy card. I love the colors.