Monday, October 31, 2011

{TLP} Hoo-ray Birthday!



Hello my Bleeps!! How was your weekend?
I just hope you had a very quiet and happy weekend!

I'm very excited about my next project, as is my 1st project as DT member for
The Lilypad Blog & The Lilypad Store


Here's my project:



I'm using one of the New Digital image called Hoo-ray!;
from the great designer Kaye Winiecki.



Hop over to the blog and check out all the interesting information and challenges they have going on right now and after your done hopping around the Blog check out the TLP Store
and see for yourself all the great Digital Images and kits they have available to burst your inspiration!!


Supplies:
Stamps: Hoo-ray, TLP; Happy Birthday, Unknown
Cardstock: White & Red CS, unknown; Peacock Blue Glossy,

Spirit Red Feltweave, Brown Basis all from PaperTemptress
Ink: Copics markers and Blue Towbow marker
Other: MS border punch, Trimmer, Blue Brads, Red Ribbon, Paper Swirl, Glue dots




Thanks for stopping by today!
I'll see you soon with more Creations!!





No comments: