Wednesday, October 12, 2011

SP & Co Design Team Wednesday!

It's time for
Design Team Wednesday for SP & Company Stamps!

I've been really thoughtful this couple of week with lots of my mind and I was reading about a young women who is struggling with Stage 4 Cancer and the worst thing is that "there's nothing to do" and she decided to instead of spending all of her remaining time fighting it just to at the end get the same result... she decided to enjoy and spend quality time with her family and getting ready and leave everything written and done before the day comes..... :( that has escaled in my mind...big time!!! I just wish I could have 1/2 the Strength and Courage for everything that she has shown....

So for my project I wanted to make this card...


I used the sentiments from the Newly Release stamps set
Awareness is Empowering


and the lovely Ribbon too!

Hop on over to the SP & Company Store to check out this stamps
and all of the stamps set and more they have!


Don't forget to visit Scrapmaster's Paradise to see
what my other fellow DT members have created!!


Thanks for stopping by Today!
I'll see you soon with more Creations!!



No comments: