Sunflower Cards in a Wooden Box | Birthday Gift
Some gifts feel personal before the box is even opened. For Dra. Polanco’s birthday, a client commissioned a personalized card set created especially for her: a practical gift with a thoughtful, handmade presentation.
The cards feature her name and a watercolor sunflower illustration digitally printed in full color on premium white cardstock. The same design decorates the lid of a wooden box painted green with acrylic paint and finished with a light pink fabric bow.
I love how the details work together: the green box echoes the leaves in the illustration, while the soft pink bow adds a delicate finish. The personalized name gives the set its own identity, and the box keeps the cards together as part of the gift.
Looking for a personalized birthday gift or an idea for the upcoming holiday season? Save this inspiration for someone special, and message me to discuss a custom design.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you love and enjoyed as much as I do !
Patricia

Comments