Saturday, March 4, 2023

Glitter On { PAPERDRAGONFLY CREATIVE CHALLENGE }


Hello and Welcome to my blog!
Today I would like to share a colorful card I made 
for Challenge #15 - All that Glitters is Green & Gold
 as a part of the Design Team for 




Sponsor by Pattie's creations

the winner wins 3 digi image of choice from the sponsor!


Here's my card as a part of the Design Team


For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here

To make my card I've used the digi "Pot of Gold" from the sponsor  Pattie's creations 

I also used:
Copics Marker
Embossing Folder - Simon Says Stamp kit
Gold & Green rhinestones
White thread
Foam tape 



Enter your projects in the Inlinkz at the Paper Dragonfly blog following the challenge rules .

If you would like to see some of our Handmade creations 
follow us at social media, links on the sidebar.

Thanks for stopping by
Have a creative kind of day!!

Patricia 


No comments: