Friday, February 3, 2023

Love You { PaperDragonfly Creative Challenge }


Hello and Welcome to my blog!
Today I would like to share a colorful card I made 
 as a part of the Design Team for 




Here's my card as a part of the Design Team



For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the tem, head over to the challenge blog here

To make my card I've used the Small of the month from Spellbinders called "Lovely card creator" - you can find it here

I also used:
Distress Ink- Old vintage
Dies & Love you letterpress from - SDM Spellbinders
Mini clear rhinestones
Foam tape 


Enter your projects in the Inlinkz at the Paper Dragonfly blog following the challenge rules .

If you would like to see some of our Handmade creations 
follow us at social media, links on the sidebar.

Thanks for stopping by
Have a creative kind of day!!

Patricia 


No comments: