Saturday, September 3, 2022

Grateful for you { Paper DragonFly Creative Challenges }


Hello and Welcome to my blog!
Today I would like to share a colorful card I made 
for Challenge #9 - Times Flies as a part of the Design Team for 




Our sponsor this month is 


they are sponsoring our main challenge prize and also provided 
the lovely digi for us to used on our project.

The prize will be 3 images from their shop!


Here's my card for the challenge:
Using the image "Dragonfly"  provided by the sponsor.

The image was color using Prismacolor pencils; 
used layers for this card and the white base.   


White and Gold layers were cut using Spellbinders Square Nestabilities
here's a closer look of the image colored and add some clear dimensional drops to the dragonflies that's the shimmer look on them.


the sentiment is from a free gift set of stamp form Simon Says Stamps;
 I stamped using Jet Black Memento ink.  The stripe layers is from some leftover on my desk and added some gold sequins. 


White card base: 4.25" x 5.5"
Stamp from: Simon Says Stamps
Gold sequins : unknown
Dies: Nestabilities from Spellbinders
Ink: Jet Black Memento
Prismacolor pencils
Darice Dimensional Magic


Enter your projects in the Inlinkz at the Paper Dragonfly blog following the challenge rules by 11:55pm pacific on September 30th.

If you would like to see some of our Handmade creations 
follow us at social media, links on the sidebar.

Thanks for stopping by
Have a creative kind of day!!

1 comment:

romytisa said...

I love the design and the dragonfly! I am hoping to print these pattern on my handbags what do you think?