Saturday, June 4, 2022

In the Garden { Paper DragonFly Creatives Challenge }


Hello and Welcome to my blog!
Today I would like to share a colorful card I made 
for Challenge #6 - In the Garden as a part of the Design Team for 

Paper DragonFly Creative Challenges


Our sponsor this month is
they are sponsoring our main challenge prize and also provided 
the lovely digi for us to used on our project.

The prize will be 2 images of your choice form their Etsy shop!


Here's my card for the challenge:

used my prismacolor pencils to color the image provided by the sponsor.
for the background I used a embossing folder for half and the other half I used some left over scrap from my desk.


I added the with thread and to accent it, some gold sequins.

Hope you feel inspire to create your own card and participate with us at

If you would like to see some of our Handmade creations 
follow us at social media, links on the sidebar.

Thanks for stopping by
Have a creative kind of day!!

Patricia 

No comments: