Friday, May 6, 2022

Wishing you a MERRY CHRISTMAS {WinterWonderland Challenges}

Hello and Welcome to another  Winter Wonderland Challenge 
This month's challenge theme is "Use only 3 Colors"

This could be on your card background or on your image or both.

Our sponsor for this challenge is: 


Here's my card for this month's challenge:

I'm using Snowman Selfie images from our sponsor and used my 
Prismacolor pencil to colored.


the color I used were: RED, BLUE and ORANGE and Neutral: BLACK and GRAY
I made a colorful but simple Christmas card.  
For my card base : White 4.25" x 5.50"  I horizontal stripe of unknown designer paper, faded white and red.



this is a detailed picture of the sponsor image; I love the faces of those lovely snowmen which I made colorful using colored pencils.


and finished this cute and simple card with the sentiment "Wishing you a Merry Christmas" from Papertrey Ink stamps.

Hope you feel inspire to create your own card and participate with us at
you might be the lucky winner!

If you would like to see more of our Handmade creations follow us 
at social media, links on the sidebar.

Thanks for stopping by
Have a creative kind of day!!

Patricia 




No comments: