Friday, February 4, 2022

All I want for Christmas is YOU { Winter Wonderland Challenge }


Hello and Welcome to this year first  Winter Wonderland Challenge 
This month's challenge the theme is "All I want for Christmas is You"


Our sponsor this month is:


Etsy shop here
Facebook Group here
Challenge Blog - here

 Here's my card for this month's challenge:


used the digital file Christmas Pooch ; the image was colored using Copics Markers and use red cardstock for my base; embossed the white layer.




here's the supplies I used for my card:


Candied Apple Distress Ink; stamps and stencil form Simon Says Stamp So Talkative kit of the Month; blending brush


I blend using the stencil form the SSS set and then stamped in Black Memento Ink the sentiment from the stamp set.  
I assembly my card using foam to raised the red base and the colored images.



Hope you feel inspire to create your own card and participate with us at
you might be the lucky winner!

If you would like more of our Handmade creations go and follow us 
at social media, links on the sidebar.

Thanks for stopping by
Have a creative kind of day!!

Patricia 




No comments: