viernes, 2 de abril de 2021

Paz { Winter Wonderland Challenge }

Hello and Welcome to another Winter Wonderland Challenge 
For this month's challenge the theme is " Peace on Earth"

Our sponsor this months is 


In January 2016 a challenge team I worked on was short of a designer's images to create with so to the crafting world, to the lovely ladies who have supported me on my journey. I've a Facebook group SheepSki Designs where I hold challenges, some for fun to win digis as well as my monthly card challenge. I've a SheepSki Designs challenge blog as well. Things are growing slowly (thankfully) so I still manage to spend at least a little time with my hubby. Welcome to my world Andrea xx



The prize for a one winner will be 3 images of choice!

Here's my card for the challenge


for my card I choose the images: Christmas Eve from SheepSki Designs 
I used my Primacolor pencil to colored the image.
I cut the the background using a portrait die.


here you can see the details on the colored images.


then I added some clear and white sequins for the shimmering and the sentiment is from my own line of clear stamps name:  Navidad.  The ribbons is to accent the background.

Hope you feel inspire to create your own card and participate with us at Winter Wonderland Challenge 
you might be the lucky winner!

If you would like more of our Handmade creations go and follow us at social media, links on the sidebar.

Thanks for stopping by,

Have a creative kind of day!!




1 comentario:

LOU dijo...

Gorgeous card Patricia. Love the background paper.
JemLou Productions