Saturday, March 21, 2020

A Woman is like a Tea Bag {Sketch Saturday #602}

Hello and Welcome to my Blog!
Today we have a new Sketch Saturday Challenge 
Our sponsor is 
and this week's winner will have a prize from them!

This week sketch #602


To submit your entry, take a picture of your project and link to it on the Sketch Saturday Blog
post using the InLinkz tool at the bottom of that post.
For complete details please visit the blog and read the Challenge Rules.

Here's my take on the sketch


I decided that I wanted to make a card with a strong message for my fellow friends, family and business owners (Women) out there; that we are struggling to stay alert and manage to arrange our world in order to face this COVID-19 issues.

It was not that easy to understand this sketch, it was a real challenge for me!!

All papers are from the scrap on my desk, I used the embossing folder to embossed the top layer in pink, I was completely sure that I wanted the sentiment at the top in black ink. The pink border was cut using my Martha Stewart border punch, the white ribbon in grosgrain and the die-cut Green swirl was cut using some Sizzix die. 

 this is a closer look and detail picture of the sentiment from
 Simon Says Stamp set Coffee and Friends.

I hope that you'll be inspired to get creative and enter your projects.
If you need some help or ideas for your project, you can find me on Instagram or Facebook.
Link on the sidebar.

Have a great day and Be safe!!

signature

No comments: