Friday, October 18, 2019

Merry Christmas Card & Tag {Festive Friday FF0045}

Welcome to my blog, I am so happy to have you here again today!

It is friday so that means that we have a new Festive Friday Challenge!

Challenge FF0045

you will choose 3 items from the list to use on your project.  You will have until October 28th to add your project and link it back to Festive Friday.

Here's my take on


I create a Christmas card and a tag, using wreaths, sparkle, and Bright colors.  Just and observation, my Christmas is always Green and Red, that is my FAV color combination for Xmas,  a bit of gold or grey, white or ... but always RED and GREENS.


I made this tag using Wreath for all Seasons stamp set from PTI and the sentiment also from the set.
the bottom border was die cut using Edges #1 also from PTI.


used a gold ribbon to accent the bottom of the card and the stamped sentiment was made using black ink.



Check out my DT friends creations at Festive Friday Blog for more inspiration for your project!
Be sure to follow us at Facebook and Instagram for updates on new creations!!



signature

2 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Such a sweet, clean and simple card and tag, Patricia! This is a great layout for the card. I absolutely LOVE the wreath tag!!!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Love your festive projects, Patricia! Such a clean and elegant design for the card and that tag is gorgeous with the pop of sparkle! Beautiful!